ARN’s 2023 Rehab Nursing Conference Presenter Proposal Submission
ARN are now accepting high-quality abstract submissions reflective of quality improvement, evidence-based practice, research, education, leadership, and/or program evaluation for ARN’s 2023 Rehabilitation Nursing Conference on August 14-18. This event will be presented in a hybrid-setting, both virtually and in-person at the Rhode Island Providence Convention Center, in Providence, Rhode Island.
Before you Begin:
- Read the 2023 Proposal Submission Instructions and FAQs for more information on abstract requirements and new portal user instructions.
- All keynote, pre- or post-con, or general education session proposals must be submitted by December 19th, 2022, 11:59 PM CST.
- All paper, case study, or poster proposals must be submitted by February 8th, 2023, 11:59 PM CST.
- You may revise your proposal at any time up until the submission deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon submission.
For the best user experience, recommended browsers include Google Chrome (preferably the incognito window to remove cache) or Mozilla Firefox. Use of Internet Explorer is not advised.
Abstracts may be submitted by both ARN members and nonmembers with an active user account on the ARN website. New users who do not have an active account on the ARN website will be required to initially create a new account on the ARN website before returning to this login page.
Please note that this submitter account will be the primary point of contact for all submissions associated with this account. The submitter is not required to be the primary presenter of submitted abstracts.
Returning users can click the “Submit Now” button to login to adjust their submissions at any time.
We can help: