ARN’s 2024 Rehab Nursing Conference Presenter Proposal Submission
Be part of ARN's 50th rehabilitation nursing conference. Submit your proposals reflective of quality improvement, evidence-based practice, research, education, leadership, and/or program evaluation ARN’s 2024 Rehabilitation Nursing Conference in August 2024. This event will be presented in a hybrid setting, both virtually (dates to be announced soon) and in-person (August 11-13) in San Antonio, TX.
Before you Begin:
- Read the 2024 Proposal Submission Instructions and FAQs for more information on abstract requirements and new portal user instructions.
- All Keynote, PreCon or PostCon, or General Education session proposals must be submitted by December 18th, 11:59 PM CT, 2023.
- All Paper, Case Study, or Poster proposals must be submitted by February 8th, 11:59 PM CT, 2024.
- You may revise your proposal at any time up until the submission deadline.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon submission.
For the best user experience, recommended browsers include Google Chrome (preferably the incognito window to remove cache) or Mozilla Firefox. Use of Internet Explorer is not advised.
Abstracts may be submitted by both ARN members and nonmembers with an active user account on the ARN website. New users who do not have an active account on the ARN website will be required to initially create a new account on the ARN website before returning to this login page.
Please note that this submitter account will be the primary point of contact for all submissions associated with this account. The submitter is not required to be the primary presenter of submitted abstracts.
Returning users can click the “Submit Now” button to login to adjust their submissions at any time.
We can help: