ARN Spotlight Sessions Platform FAQs
As you set up your conference experience, here are some first-step tips to ensure you have the smoothest experience possible.
- Use Chrome or Firefox to access the website
- Clear your web browser history and cache
- Close any unneeded tabs
- If you connect to your office through a VPN, ensure you are disconnected from it
- If your office has a firewall that prevents streaming, have your IT staff make sure that you can access streaming audio/video
- If you are at home, make sure you are not also using streaming services like Netflix, etc. that could impact your available bandwidth
- Check your internet connection
- Use a hard-wired internet connection if possible
- If you have to use WIFI, make sure you are close to the WIFI device
- For video chat, make sure no other programs are using your camera/audio
The conference platform also has general technical support available for all events via the Technical Support link at the bottom of the conference platform page, available Monday–Friday, 8 am–8 pm CDT.
How can I access the Spotlight Session platform? What if I forgot my password or cannot find it?
How do I access sessions?
Once you have logged in to the virtual ARN Conference platform and have completed your profile you will be taken to the home screen. Among the menu items on the left-hand side of the main page, click on the "Schedule" dropdown and select "Full Schedule."
How do I access the virtual poster hall?
Select "Posters" from the left-hand menu of the virtual ARN Conference platform. Click on the title to view a PDF of the poster. Similar to the schedule, you can favorite posters you want to show up in "My Schedule" by clicking on the star next to each poster.
How do I access handouts from presentations?
In the schedule section, select the session you want. Click the "Handouts" button next to the presenters' names.
How do I access my evaluations/CNE?
You will need to complete separate evaluations for the overall ARN REACH 2020 Spotlight Sessions and each of the sessions you attended. To complete the overall evaluation and/or the session evaluations, click on the "Session Evaluations" link on the left-hand menu of the platform, which includes additional instructions on completing your evaluation and accessing your certificate.
How long will I have access to content?
All content will be accessible for review through Friday, April 2nd regardless of when you purchased the ARN REACH 2020 Spotlight Sessions.
When do I need to complete my evaluations?
All evaluations will be available for completion through Friday, April 2nd regardless of when you purchased the ARN REACH 2020 Spotlight Sessions.