Issue Briefs Support ARN Legislative Agenda Items
ARN issue briefs, often referred to as a one-pager, briefly state the issue for consideration, highlight a recommendation for action, and provide supporting information relevant to the issue.
The following are current ARN issue briefs:
- Support Increased FY 2024 Funding for the Traumatic Brain Injury Act
- Support Increased FY 2024 Funding for Rehabilitation Research and Education at the NIH and HHS
- Support Increased FY 2024 Funding for the Nursing Workforce Development Program at HRSA
- Support the Better Care, Lower Cost Act
- Support Appropriate Quality Measures and Outcomes Across the Post-Acute Care Continuum
- Bolster the Nation's Nursing Workforce
- Support Increased Funding for Rehabilitation and Nursing Research
- Support an Increase in Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Funding
- Support Continued Chronic Care Reform
Learn more about other ARN health policy and advocacy initiatives.