Position Statements Created to Raise Awareness
Periodically the ARN Board of Directors develop and approve position statements intended to raise awareness and express the opinions of the association on important issues related to rehabilitation nursing.
- ARN Advocates for COVID-19 Vaccinations of Rehabilitation Nurses and Nursing Staff
- The Role of the Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse on the Rehabilitation Nursing Team
- Rehabilitation Nursing Criteria for Determination and Documentation of Medical Necessity in an Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- Role of the Nurse on the Rehabilitation Team
- Safe Patient Handling and Mobility
- The Rehabilitation Nurse as Case Manager
- Ethical Issues
- Factors to Consider in Decisions About Staffing in Rehabilitation Nursing Settings
- The Role of Nursing Assistive Personnel in the Rehabilitation Setting
- The Appropriate Inclusion of Rehabilitation Nurses Wherever Rehabilitation Is Provided
- Inclusion of Rehabilitation Concepts as a Component of Generic Content in BSN Programs
- Advanced Practice in Rehabilitation Nursing
- Rehabilitation of People with Cancer
We encourage you to share these position statements with your colleagues.