ARN’s Rehabilitation Nursing Conference connects you to impactful education and a rejuvenating community of your fellow nurses.
ARN's annual conference, formerly known as REACH, is a place where you can reinforce your knowledge, learn new treatments and tools, meet with valuable industry partners, and connect with the larger community of rehabilitation nurses. Content presented at ARN conferences covers a breadth of topics, including
- evidence-based treatments and best practices
- organizational tools to manage your unit and work seamlessly with your multidisciplinary team
- specific education covering areas like pediatric rehab, bowel and bladder, stroke, SCI, medical devices, and many more
- updates on advocacy efforts, regulation, and certification
- nursing self-care and how to take care of each other
- inspirational stories from your patients and fellow nurses showing the impact you have on patients every day.
Registration for the 2021 Rehabilitation Nursing Conference is now open! Sign up early before May 3, 2021 and secure up to $150 in savings.
Sign up to join our email list and get the inside scoop on ARN's conferences
Past ARN Conferences
Interested in what was covered in previous years? Check out our past conference archive and you can read up on old schedules, events, and more!