Evidence-Based Rehabilitation Nursing: Common Challenges & Interventions
Get your questions answered on evidence-based approaches to rehab nursing with the 2nd edition, Evidence-Based Rehabilitation Nursing: Common Challenges and Interventions.
The book covers 17 patient problems, from bowel and bladder to nutrition and mobility. For each focus area, it provides scientific evidence and then evaluates the evidence and lists five essential steps for practice to support evidence-based rehab nursing care.
- Nurse Managers
- Case Managers
- Nurse Techs
- PPS Coordinators
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- and more.
- Inpatient & Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
- Community & Government Agencies
- Acute & Subacute Rehabilitation
- Long-Term Care Hospitals
- Freestanding Rehabilitation Facilities
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Private Practice
- Insurance Agencies
- Academic Settings
- and Home Health Agencies.
Accreditation Information: The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.