On-demand Webinars for Continuing Nursing Education
Enhance Your Rehabilitation Nursing Practice and Earn CE with Specially Designed Nursing Education Webinars.
ARN's nursing education webinars offer flexible ways to earn continuing education (CE) credits through online and on-demand educational courses. Host a staff meeting or chapter event and bring your nurse colleagues together to take advantage of ARN's nursing education webinars. Webinar attendees agree that ARN's nursing education webinars help improve patient outcomes.
Upcoming Live Webinars
There are not currently any scheduled upcoming live webinars. Check back to learn about 2021 webinar activities, and access past webinar recordings below in the meantime!
On-Demand Webinars Available Now
Buy a bundle to save while accessing our most popular content.
Each year, we release our most viewed webinars in bundled packages for only $99! These webinars can be viewed anytime and cover the most popular sessions. Each webinar included in each bundle comes with CE available up to 3 years after the recorded date.
- 2019 Webinar Bundle: Includes CARF technology, CARF ASPIRE standards, legislative and regulatory updates, and how to use training apps in your practice.
- 2018 Webinar Bundle: Includes post-stroke depression screening and management, heart failure guidelines, pain management and opioid awareness, CRRN tips and tricks, and meditation for self care.
Looking for a specific topic? Access individual on-demand webinars.
Purchase an on-demand nursing education webinar to feature at a staff meeting or chapter event. All who participate are eligible for nursing CE once they have watched the webinar and completed the evaluation.
- COVID-19 in the Rehabilitation Setting—Q & A Session, presented by Michele Cournan, DNP RN ANP-BC FNP CRRN
- Optimizing Motor and Cognitive Recovery after TBI - The Role of Exercise and Sleep, presented by Coby Nirider, PT DPT CBIS—1.25 CH
- The Opioid Crisis - Where Do We Go from Here?, presented by Paul Nathenson, PhD and Sophie Nathenson, PhD—1.25 CH
- 2020 Update: Deciding Whether Your Rehabilitation Program is on the Road to Quality and Accountability, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- Rehabilitation of Individuals with Neurogenic Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction, presented by Margi Williams, PhD RN FNP-BC CRRN FARN —1.25 CH
- Enhancing Capacity: Reengineering Fall and Fall Injury Programs: Infrastructure, Capacity and Sustainability, presented by Patricia Quigley, PhD APRN CRRN FAAN FAANP FARN—1.25 CH
- Social Determinants of Health…Guiding Rehabilitation Success with CARF, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- Essential Steps in Using & Training Apps, presented by Michelle R. Wild, MA—1.25 CH
- 2019 Legislative and Regulatory Update, presented by Sarah Nichelson—1.25 CH
- 2019 CARF Technology Standards Update, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- SNF Reimbursement and Quality Measures, presented by Anne Ruggiero, BSN RN CRRN—1.25 CH
- CARF ASPIRE Standards Update, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- 2018 Webinar Bundle—5 CH Total
- Meditation Matters: Why Nurses and their Rehab Patients Should Start Meditating Now, presented by Carole Kriessman, BSN RN CRRN—1.25 CH
- CRRN Exam: Tips & Tricks, presented by Sue Bolyard, RN CRRN WCC and Renee Whitener, RN BSN MAOM CRRN WCC—No CH
- Pain Management and Opioid Awareness, presented by Dr. Ankur Dave, MD—1.25 CH
- Putting Guidelines into Practice: New Recommendations for Optimal Treatment of Heart Failure, presented by Lisa D. Rathman, MSN CRNP CCRN—1.25 CH
- Post-Stroke Depression: Screening and Management, presented by Konstantinos D Kostas, PhD—1.25 CH
Free Rehab Nursing Webinars
ARN offers select on-demand webinars for free.
- Prep for COVID-19 Admissions & Patient Care in Rehab Facilities: Panel Discussion, co-hosted by ARN and Medbridge, presented by Michelle Camicia, PhD MSN RN CRRN CCM NEA-BC FAHA; Michele Cournan, DNP RN ANP-BC FNP CRRN; and Jill Rye, DNP RN CRRN CNL FARN
- SNF Reimbursement and Quality Measures – 1.25 CH
- Improving Continence Care: Evidence-Based Continence Care for Rehabilitation Nurses – 1.25 CH