On-demand Webinars for Continuing Nursing Education
Enhance Your Rehabilitation Nursing Practice and Earn CE with Specially Designed Nursing Education Webinars.
ARN's nursing education webinars offer flexible ways to earn continuing education (CE) credits through online and on-demand educational courses. Host a staff meeting or chapter event and bring your nurse colleagues together to take advantage of ARN's nursing education webinars. Webinar attendees agree that ARN's nursing education webinars help improve patient outcomes.
Upcoming Live Webinars
Staffing Models for Inpatient Rehab
October 12, 12 pm CT
Join ARN on October 12 for this informative webinar that will review principles of staffing a patient care unit with nurses and various staffing models identified in the literature.
This webinar will detail the structure, processes, and outcomes of implementing an innovative team care model. Webinar attendees will also hear from interdisciplinary team members as they share challenges and lessons they’ve learned.
- Discuss basics of nurse staffing
- Identify various staffing models that may be applicable to acute inpatient nursing
- Describe the structure and processes of implementing a new staffing model in a acute inpatient rehab setting
- Discuss patient and staff outcomes associated with a new staffing model in an acute inpatient rehab
Individuals who participate in the full activity and complete the post-evaluation will receive 1.25 Nursing Contact Hours.
On-Demand Webinars Available Now
Looking for a specific topic? Access individual on-demand webinars.
Purchase an on-demand nursing education webinar to feature at a staff meeting or chapter event. All who participate are eligible for nursing CE once they have watched the webinar and completed the evaluation.
- Post-acute Care Nursing Leadership Series: Webinar Bundle presented by Mary Ellen Hatch, MSN RN CRRN—5 CH
- Preventing Hip Fractures presented by Patricia A. Quigley, PhD MPH APRN FAAN FAANP FARN, and Joshua Wing, MSN CRNP RNFA—1.25 CH
- Moving and Handling – Hands on! presented by Raquel Neves, PhD MSN CRRN RN—1.25 CH
- Preventing Fragility Fractures presented by Alena Lester, DNP APRN FNP-C ONP-C—1.25 CH
- Preventing Falls in Orthopedic Population, presented by Patricia Quigley, PhD MPH APRN FAAN FAANP FARN, and Lyndee Leavitt, BSN RN ONC—1.25 CH
- How to Motivate Patients: Nudging Rather Than Nagging, presented by Tracey L. Connolly, MSN RN AGCNS-BS CRRN WCC—1.25 CH
- Assessing Family Caregivers Using the PATH Instrument, presented by Michelle Camicia, PhD RN CRRN CCM NEA-BC FARN FAHA FAAN and Barbara Lutz, PhD RN CRRN PHNA-BC FAHA FAAN—1.25 CH, FREE
- Managing Patients with Long-Term Effects of COVID-19: Nursing Priorities and Interventions, presented in partnership with ANA by Mary Ellen Hatch, MSN RN CRRN and Michelle Camicia, PhD RN CRRN CCM NEA-BC FAHA FARN FAAN—1.25 CH, FREE
- Advocacy 101: Effective Rehab Nurse Advocacy, presented by Jeremy Scott, MA—1.25 CH, FREE
- Spinal Cord Injury: Levels, Syndromes, and Medical Complications, presented by Margi Williams, PhD RN CRRN FNP-BC DDP FABDA FARN—1.25 CH
- Rehabilitation After COVID-19 (Breathing is Only the Beginning), presented by Sally Strong, RN APRN CNRN CRRN—1.25 CH, FREE
- Re-engineering Fall Prevention During COVID-19: Observations from the Field, presented by Amy Hester, PhD RN BC, and Patricia Quigley, PhD MPH APRN FAAN FAANP FARNA—1.25 CH, FREE
- COVID-19 in the Rehabilitation Setting—Q & A Session, presented by Michele Cournan, DNP RN ANP-BC FNP CRRN, FREE
- Prep for COVID-19 Admissions & Patient Care in Rehab Facilities: Panel Discussion, co-hosted by ARN and Medbridge, presented by Michelle Camicia, PhD MSN RN CRRN CCM NEA-BC FAHA; Michele Cournan, DNP RN ANP-BC FNP CRRN; and Jill Rye, DNP RN CRRN CNL FARN, FREE
- The Opioid Crisis - Where Do We Go from Here?, presented by Paul Nathenson, PhD and Sophie Nathenson, PhD—1.25 CH
- 2020 Update: Deciding Whether Your Rehabilitation Program is on the Road to Quality and Accountability, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- Rehabilitation of Individuals with Neurogenic Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction, presented by Margi Williams, PhD RN FNP-BC CRRN FARN —1.25 CH
- Enhancing Capacity: Reengineering Fall and Fall Injury Programs: Infrastructure, Capacity and Sustainability, presented by Patricia Quigley, PhD APRN CRRN FAAN FAANP FARN—1.25 CH
- Essential Steps in Using & Training Apps, presented by Michelle R. Wild, MA—1.25 CH
- 2019 CARF Technology Standards Update, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH