Attend a Webinar or Watch One On-Demand
95% of webinar attendees agree that ARN webinars help them improve patient outcomes!
Bring ALL of your colleagues together when you host a staff meeting or a chapter event to take advantage of ARN webinars.
Call for 2020 Webinars
Looking to share your expertise or become a rehab nursing leader? ARN is accepting 2020 webinar proposals! ARN webinars are live, one-hour educational events that are recorded for those who cannot attend to watch later. Proposals should include an in-depth discussion on a relevant topic with some form of audience engagement. A live Q&A is included for the live audience, and a short quiz of 5 questions will be included for the recorded event.
Read the guidelines and submit your webinar proposal by filling out the SurveyMonkey form. Completed proposals are due by November 15, 2019.
Did you know that professional presentations can be used toward CRRN renewal? Find complete details here.
Live Webinars by ARN
All participants of live ARN webinars are eligible for CE once they have attended or watched the webinar, then completed the evaluation.
Check back for more upcoming live webinars!
Purchase an on-demand webinar to feature at a staff meeting or chapter event. All who participate are eligible for CE once they have watched the webinar and completed the evaluation.
- CARF Update on 2020 Performance Measurement, Management, and Improvement – 1.25 CH
- Essential Steps in Using & Training Apps – 1.25 CH
- 2019 Legislative and Regulatory Update – 1.25 CH
- 2019 CARF Technology Standards Update – 1.25 CH
- Rehabilitation Nursing and Regulatory Affairs – 1.25 CH
- CARF ASPIRE Standards Update – 1.25 CH
- 2018 Webinar Bundle – 5 CH Total
- Meditation Matters: Why Nurses and their Rehab Patients Should Start Meditating Now – 1.25 CH
- Pain Management and Opioid Awareness – 1.25 CH
- Putting Guidelines into Practice: New Recommendations for Optimal Treatment of Heart Failure – 1.25 CH
- Post-Stroke Depression: Screening and Management – 1.25 CH
ARN also offers select on-demand webinars free of charge.