Attend a Webinar or Watch One On-Demand
95% of webinar attendees agree that ARN webinars help them improve patient outcomes!
Bring ALL of your colleagues together when you host a staff meeting or a chapter event to take advantage of ARN webinars.
Live Webinars by ARN
All participants of live ARN webinars are eligible for CE once they have attended or watched the webinar, then completed the evaluation.
Upcoming live webinars:
- Social Determinants of Health…Guiding Rehabilitation Success with CARF, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM – February 25, 2pm CT/3pm ET, 1.25 CH
- Enhancing Capacity: Reengineering Fall and Fall Injury Programs: Infrastructure, Capacity and Sustainability, presented by Patricia Quigley, PhD APRN CRRN FAAN FAANP FARN – March 3, 2pm CT/3pm ET, 1.25 CH
- Rehabilitation of Individuals with Neurogenic Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction, presented by Margi Williams, PhD RN FNP-BC CRRN FARN – March 27, 12:30pm CT/1:30pm ET, 1.25 CH
- 2020 Update: Deciding Whether Your Rehabilitation Program is on the Road to Quality and Accountability, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM – April 7, 12pm CT/1pm ET, 1.25 CH
- The Opioid Crisis - Where Do We Go from Here?, presented by Paul Nathenson, PhD and Sophie Nathenson, PhD – May 13, 2pm CT/3pm ET, 1.25 CH
- Optimizing Motor and Cognitive Recovery after TBI - The Role of Exercise and Sleep, presented by Coby Nirider, PT DPT CBIS – June 5, 1pm CT/2pm ET, 1.25 CH
Purchase an on-demand webinar to feature at a staff meeting or chapter event. All who participate are eligible for CE once they have watched the webinar and completed the evaluation.
- CARF Update on 2020 Performance Measurement, Management, and Improvement, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM – 1.25 CH
- Essential Steps in Using & Training Apps, presented by Michelle R. Wild, MA – 1.25 CH
- 2019 Legislative and Regulatory Update, presented by Sarah Nichelson – 1.25 CH
- 2019 CARF Technology Standards Update, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM – 1.25 CH
- SNF Reimbursement and Quality Measures, presented by Anne Ruggiero, BSN RN CRRN – 1.25 CH
- CARF ASPIRE Standards Update, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM – 1.25 CH
- 2018 Webinar Bundle – 5 CH Total
- Meditation Matters: Why Nurses and their Rehab Patients Should Start Meditating Now, presented by Carole Kriessman, BSN RN CRRN – 1.25 CH
- CRRN Exam: Tips & Tricks, presented by Sue Bolyard, RN CRRN WCC and Renee Whitener, RN BSN MAOM CRRN WCC – No CH
- Pain Management and Opioid Awareness, presented by Dr. Ankur Dave, MD – 1.25 CH
- Putting Guidelines into Practice: New Recommendations for Optimal Treatment of Heart Failure, presented by Lisa D. Rathman, MSN CRNP CCRN – 1.25 CH
- Post-Stroke Depression: Screening and Management, presented by Konstantinos D Kostas, PhD – 1.25 CH
ARN also offers select on-demand webinars free of charge.