Attend a Webinar or Watch One On-Demand
95% of webinar attendees agree that ARN webinars help them improve patient outcomes!
Bring ALL of your colleagues together when you host a staff meeting or a chapter event to take advantage of ARN webinars.
Live Webinars by ARN
All participants of live ARN webinars are eligible for CE once they have attended or watched the webinar, then completed the evaluation.
Upcoming live webinars:
- Essential Steps in Using & Training Apps – June 13, 1pm CT/2pm ET, 1.25 CH
- CARF Update on 2020 Performance Measurement, Management, and Improvement – August 28, 1pm CT/2pm ET, 1.25 CH
Purchase an on-demand webinar to feature at a staff meeting or chapter event. All who participate are eligible for CE once they have watched the webinar and completed the evaluation.
- 2019 CARF Technology Standards Update – 1.25 CH
- Rehabilitation Nursing and Regulatory Affairs – 1.25 CH
- CARF ASPIRE Standards Update – 1.25 CH
- 2018 Webinar Bundle – 5 CH Total
- Meditation Matters: Why Nurses and their Rehab Patients Should Start Meditating Now – 1.25 CH
- Pain Management and Opioid Awareness – 1.25 CH
- Putting Guidelines into Practice: New Recommendations for Optimal Treatment of Heart Failure – 1.25 CH
- Post-Stroke Depression: Screening and Management – 1.25 CH
- Improving Employee Engagement through Intentional Leadership – 1.25 CH
- IMPACT Act: What’s Next? – 1.25 CH
- IMPACT Act: Ongoing Changes – 1.25 CH
- Pressure Injury Reporting Easy as PAI – 1.25 CH
- Post Fall Huddles: Determining Type of Fall and Preventability – 1.25 CH
ARN also offers select on-demand webinars free of charge.