On-demand Webinars for Continuing Nursing Education
Enhance Your Rehabilitation Nursing Practice and Earn CE with Specially Designed Nursing Education Webinars.
ARN's nursing education webinars offer flexible ways to earn continuing education (CE) credits through online and on-demand educational courses. Host a staff meeting or chapter event and bring your nurse colleagues together to take advantage of ARN's nursing education webinars. Webinar attendees agree that ARN's nursing education webinars help improve patient outcomes.
Upcoming Live Webinars
All participants of live ARN webinars are eligible for CE once they have attended or watched the webinar, then completed the evaluation.
Mental Health During COVID-19 Part 1: Rehab Patients and Caregivers
December 9, 11 am-noon, CT
This pre-recorded panel discussion, hosted in partnership with MedBridge, is designed to help viewers understand and address the mental health and psychosocial challenges of patients, family and caregivers who are dealing with COVID-19 related illness.
In part one of this two-part pre-recorded webinar series, a panel discussion will be led by Laurie Ferguson, PhD, an expert in social services and patient mental health, along with Steven Powell, MSN, RN-BC, CRRN, and Michelle Camicia, PhD, RN, PHN, CRRN, CCM, NEA-BC, FAHA. Both panel members have a unique perspective on COVID-19 due to geographic location, the size of their organization, as well as personal experiences with both patients and caregivers in the rehab setting. This open discussion will share information on how to assess, manage, and address the mental and psychosocial wellbeing of patients, families, and caregivers.
Mental Health During COVID-19 Part 2: Supporting the Well-being of Staff
December 16, 2-3 pm CT
This panel discussion, hosted in partnership with MedBridge, is designed to help viewers understand how different rehab organizations and states have been supporting the mental health and well-being of their staff during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the second installment of this two-part pre-recorded webinar series, a panel discussion will be led by Laurie Ferguson, PhD, an expert in social services and patient mental health, along with Steven Powell, MSN, RN-BC, CRRN, and Tonisha Melvin, DNP, APRN,CRRN, ANP-C. Both panel members have a unique perspective on COVID-19 due to geographic location, the size of their organization, as well as personal experiences with both patients and caregivers in the rehab setting. This open discussion will share information on how to help assess, manage, and address the mental and psychosocial well-being of those working on the frontlines. The panel will also discuss common sources of mental health stress, the positive effects of personal support and organizational interventions, and identify the employee populations most affected by COVID-19 related mental health distress.
On-Demand Webinars Available Now
Buy a bundle to save while accessing our most popular content.
Each year, we release our most viewed webinars in bundled packages for only $99! These webinars can be viewed anytime and cover the most popular sessions. Each webinar included in each bundle comes with CE available up to 3 years after the recorded date.
- 2019 Webinar Bundle: Includes CARF technology, CARF ASPIRE standards, legislative and regulatory updates, and how to use training apps in your practice.
- 2018 Webinar Bundle: Includes post-stroke depression screening and management, heart failure guidelines, pain management and opioid awareness, CRRN tips and tricks, and meditation for self care.
- Think Like a Rehab Nurse: Includes 5 continuing education activities that ask you to review patient history, diagnosis, change in patient status, and the rehabilitation nursing interventions necessary for improved patient outcomes.
Looking for a specific topic? Access individual on-demand webinars.
Purchase an on-demand nursing education webinar to feature at a staff meeting or chapter event. All who participate are eligible for nursing CE once they have watched the webinar and completed the evaluation.
- COVID-19 in the Rehabilitation Setting—Q & A Session, presented by Michele Cournan, DNP RN ANP-BC FNP CRRN
- Optimizing Motor and Cognitive Recovery after TBI - The Role of Exercise and Sleep, presented by Coby Nirider, PT DPT CBIS—1.25 CH
- The Opioid Crisis - Where Do We Go from Here?, presented by Paul Nathenson, PhD and Sophie Nathenson, PhD—1.25 CH
- 2020 Update: Deciding Whether Your Rehabilitation Program is on the Road to Quality and Accountability, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- Rehabilitation of Individuals with Neurogenic Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction, presented by Margi Williams, PhD RN FNP-BC CRRN FARN —1.25 CH
- Enhancing Capacity: Reengineering Fall and Fall Injury Programs: Infrastructure, Capacity and Sustainability, presented by Patricia Quigley, PhD APRN CRRN FAAN FAANP FARN—1.25 CH
- Social Determinants of Health…Guiding Rehabilitation Success with CARF, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- Essential Steps in Using & Training Apps, presented by Michelle R. Wild, MA—1.25 CH
- 2019 Legislative and Regulatory Update, presented by Sarah Nichelson—1.25 CH
- 2019 CARF Technology Standards Update, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- SNF Reimbursement and Quality Measures, presented by Anne Ruggiero, BSN RN CRRN—1.25 CH
- CARF ASPIRE Standards Update, presented by Christine MacDonell, FACRM—1.25 CH
- 2018 Webinar Bundle—5 CH Total
- Meditation Matters: Why Nurses and their Rehab Patients Should Start Meditating Now, presented by Carole Kriessman, BSN RN CRRN—1.25 CH
- CRRN Exam: Tips & Tricks, presented by Sue Bolyard, RN CRRN WCC and Renee Whitener, RN BSN MAOM CRRN WCC—No CH
- Pain Management and Opioid Awareness, presented by Dr. Ankur Dave, MD—1.25 CH
- Putting Guidelines into Practice: New Recommendations for Optimal Treatment of Heart Failure, presented by Lisa D. Rathman, MSN CRNP CCRN—1.25 CH
- Post-Stroke Depression: Screening and Management, presented by Konstantinos D Kostas, PhD—1.25 CH
Free Rehab Nursing Webinars
ARN offers select on-demand webinars for free.
- Prep for COVID-19 Admissions & Patient Care in Rehab Facilities: Panel Discussion, co-hosted by ARN and Medbridge, presented by Michelle Camicia, PhD MSN RN CRRN CCM NEA-BC FAHA; Michele Cournan, DNP RN ANP-BC FNP CRRN; and Jill Rye, DNP RN CRRN CNL FARN
- SNF Reimbursement and Quality Measures – 1.25 CH
- Improving Continence Care: Evidence-Based Continence Care for Rehabilitation Nurses – 1.25 CH