Rehab Nursing Essentials for Nurses New to Rehabilitation and a Refresher for Experienced Rehabilitation Nurses
There are many career paths that can lead to rehabilitation nursing. Some recent graduates may have specifically chosen rehab nursing as their specialty, while other nurses may enter the field having already gained professional experience in medical or surgical settings. However you’ve come to rehab nursing, and whether you are an RN or an APN, you’ve probably had a difficult time finding clinical education resources specific to rehabilitation nursing. Or maybe you’re a rehab nurse manager looking to give your team more chances to expand their knowledge base. ARN Foundations is a new online platform designed for rehabilitation nurses at any stage in their career, whether they are brand new to the field or preparing to take the CRRN exam.
Learn more about the curriculum
10 Reasons to Enroll in ARN Foundations
- You can purchase each module separately, or bundle them together to make it even more affordable.
- It covers both the theory and the practice of rehabilitation nursing.
- Discover best practices for working with patients with a number of specific conditions.
- ARN Foundations is accessible to RNs without a lot of experience and useful to those who have already been working in the field.
- Equip nurses with the specific knowledge background necessary for the rehabilitation unit where they work.
- A pre-course assessment will give you a sense of which modules you may need to focus the most attention on.
- Post-module evaluations will reinforce the training content.
- Numerous in-depth case studies cover rehabilitation nursing for cardiac patients, stroke patients, TBI patients, patients with musculoskeletal conditions, and more.
- When you complete all the modules, you’ll feel more prepared to take the CRRN exam.
- Physical therapists, occupational therapists, LPNs, CNAs, and other professionals indirectly connected to rehab nursing can also benefit from these programs.