Collaborate with Your Peers in Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
SIGs provide members an opportunity to connect with colleagues with similar roles or areas of focus within rehabilitation nursing. SIGs meet in person during the ARN conference each year, where valuable face-to-face time takes place. Currently, there also are live online discussion groups in ARN's Member Circle for the Pain, Pediatrics and Subacute SIGs.
How to Join a SIG
ARN members are encouraged to join at least two SIGs. You may indicate your interest in the groups below by updating your member profile. Access your member profile from any web page:
- Visit My Account. You will be asked to Log In; you will enter your ARN User Name and Password;
- In My Account page, select Profile and Demographics;
- You will see your Profile at the top of the page and Demographics below;
- Under Demographics, scroll down to find Special Interest Groups and select Edit to the right;
- You will see a drop-down menu to the right of Special Interest Groups to choose those SIGs you are interested in, then click the Save button.
If you choose to participate in one or more of the SIGs below, you may be contacted on occasion with surveys or other communication related to these areas of interest.
Active ARN SIGs
Advanced Practice Nurse
Home Health Care