Stay Current with Rehabilitation Nursing Journal
Rehabilitation Nursing Journal (RNJ) is an internationally respected, peer-reviewed journal and one of ARN's top member benefits. RNJ features in-depth articles on current practice issues, research and its implications, editorial features, and news about products and services for individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses.
Members receive a subscription to the journal and a free continuing education (CE) credit in every issue, up to six (6) per year. It is mailed to members bi-monthly and also is accessible electronically via desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Member Access to RNJ Online
To access full Rehabilitation Nursing articles:
- Visit the RNJ member access page
- Log in when prompted with your rehabnurse.org information
- Click on the Read the Journal Online button
- You will be directed to the Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins (LWW) website to view all RNJ articles
- Your username for CE Connection is ARN_YourMemberID. Do not include the zeros at the beginning of your ID number. You can find your member ID under My Account on rehabnurse.org. If you have never logged in to CE Connection before, your username will also serve as your password. You will be prompted to change your password and register with your contact information the first time you log in.
- View archived back issues
Nonmembers: subscription rates and information
Read Articles and Earn Free CE
ARN provides members the opportunity to earn six (6) free nursing contact hours online annually with RNJ. See which articles have free CE and learn how to redeem your credit.
Submit an Article to RNJ
Authors – to submit an article to RNJ, find all instructions and details at www.editorialmanager.com/rnj.
Pamala Larsen, 2019 – Present
Kristen Mauk, 2017 – 2018
Elaine Miller, 2003 – 2016
Susan Dean-Barr, 1997 – 2003
Belinda Puetz, 1987 – 1997
Susan Novak, 1987 (interim)
Glee Wahlquist, 1985 – 1987
Barbara McHugh, 1980 – 1985
Mary Ann Mikulic, 1979 – 1980
Dagny Engle, 1975 – 1979
Linda Pierce, 2014 – Present