See the #REHAB2023 Schedule
It’s here! See the line-up of inspirational speakers and incredible content for your upcoming conference experience. With four different and innovative registration options, you can attend ARN’s 2023 Rehabilitation Nursing Conference based on your personal and professional schedule. Receive your CNE from inspirational live sessions and on-demand recordings when you attend both virtually and in-person in Providence, RI. Please note that we will continue to add events and times to keep the schedule, below, up-to-date.
Add-on to your experience at checkout
Earn even more continuing education and take advantage of our fun add-on experiences. Look for the add-on options and more information when you begin your registration process. Please note that some of these add-on sessions and other optional events are an additional fee.
Pre- and Post-Conference Virtual Workshops
These presentations will take place before and after the main conference, and will be presented live virtually, and will also be available on-demand.
Person-Centered Rehabilitation: Translating Individual Practice Into Systemic Fluency
Thursday, August 10, 2023, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM ET
This hands-on, active workshop will include a dialogue that explores:
- Current tenets of PCR and positive trends and challenges to its implementation.
- How PCR is currently used in the field of rehabilitation.
- What brands of PCR exist in healthcare organizations.
- How CARF standards can be leveraged to enhance system-wide PCR adoption.
This will be a virtual preconference session, which will take place before the conference. This presentation will take place live virtually but will also be available on-demand. More details will be made available as they are determined.
Rehabilitation Nursing Needs of Individuals with Cardiopulmonary Dysfunction
Wednesday, August 30, 2023, 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM ET
This educational presentation will focus on clinical practice. A brief review of the anatomy and physiology of cardiac and pulmonary systems will be provided. The majority of the time will be spent on how various disorders impact the patient and how they may alter the individual's rehabilitation progress. Interprofessional care planning will be incorporated throughout the presentation.
This session will allow you to:
- Select at least one state-of-the-art approach to improving rehabilitation outcomes of individuals with cardiopulmonary disorders.
- Display strategic knowledge about current issues facing rehabilitation nurses such as aging populations, healthcare disparities and teaching methods for different generations.
- Incorporate evidence-based interventions into practice for the rehabilitation of patients with congenital cardiopulmonary disorders, disorders resulting from other healthcare conditions as well as primary cardiopulmonary diagnoses.
This will be a virtual post-conference session, which will take place after the conference. This presentation will take place live virtually but will also be available on demand. More details will be made available as they are determined.
ARN is excited to bring back our Professional Tours. This year's tour will take place during the in-person portion of the conference. The event will include transportation and tours at local rehabilitation facilities near Providence. 2+ CNE will be offered for those attending this tour. Be sure to add this early as space is limited.
Here are this year's locations, below:
Questions? We're happy to help!
Connect with ARN Member Services to assist you with your registration questions.
*The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation