Advocacy 101: Effective Rehab Nurse Advocacy
Join ARN health policy expert, Jeremy Scott, on May 27 at 12 pm CT and learn how to make your voice heard at the federal level by engaging with Congress and the Administration. This webinar will provide an overview of the key issues on the ARN health policy agenda in 2021 to advance the rehabilitation nursing profession. ARN's new advocacy platform, Congress Plus, will be introduced. Scott will also provide a summary of the health care priorities expected to advance in the 117th Congress and under the Biden Administration.
- Understand the basics of grassroots advocacy and why it is important for ARN's public policy goals.
- Learn how to contact your Representatives and Senators and weigh in on rehabilitation nursing issues.
- Master the use of Congress Plus, ARN's new advocacy platform available to all members.
- Identify ARN's top policy priorities for 2021 and beyond.
- Understand the landscape of federal health care policy during the Biden Administration and the 117th Congress.
Continuing Education (CE)
The Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Individuals who participate in the full activity and complete the post-evaluation will receive 1.25 Nursing Contact Hours.
Members save on ARN webinars
Not a member? Join today and register to save $15 on the cost to participate. Learn more about ARN membership >
Submit a Member Spotlight!
Recognize a fellow member for noteworthy successes by nominating them for a Member Spotlight!Learn More