ARN REACH 2018 was the Meeting for Rehabilitation Nurses
ARN’s annual conference provides a forum for attendees to learn and discuss basic knowledge and skills, recent developments in research and science, best practices, and evidence-based recommendations. The content is driven largely by clinical gaps and the associated educational needs as determined by the Program Planning Committee. All of this information is aimed at representing state-of-the-art advances in rehabilitation care, management, and research. Attendees also are provided updates to advocacy and certification, offered multiple opportunities to network with faculty and participants, and given several occasions to interact with product vendors.
In October 2018, nurses from all over the nation gathered in West Palm Beach, FL, for the year's premier educational event for rehabilitation nurses to
- brush up on CRRN principles with the Live CRRN Review Course
- attend Preconference Sessions to learn How to Manage Behaviors After TBI, and FIM: Expertise & Collaboration
- listen to ARN's Keynote and former Snowboarder Kevin Pearce talk about his life-changing accident during The Care Reel
- learn how to Bounce Back from adverse challenges during Michelle Camicia's General Session
- get a good laugh from Nurse Comedian Debra Gauldin during her Closing Session on using humor in your day-to-day
- tour The Woodlands at John Knox Village and experience a Unique Hands-on Simulation on the SimBus
- personalize your education when you choose from a variety of Concurrent Sessions like Shared Decision Making, Advocating on Capitol Hill, Assisted Animal Therapy, Cardio Disease Prevention, CARF Update on 2018 Medical Rehab Standards, Therapeutic Transfers in Neurorehab, Fall Risk in Cancer Survivors and so many more
- donate to rehabilitation nursing research when you join your peers at the RNF Dinner Symposium to hear Barbara Lutz and Michelle Camicia speak about Stroke and Caregivers during this fundraising event
- connect with new people, new ideas and new opportunities at ARN REACH 2018!
See the full schedule of events.
Learn more about REACH!