ARN REACH 2020 is a Virtual Conference for Rehabilitation Nurses
Experience the annual meeting for rehab nursing safely, October 20–22, 2020
This year, the ARN Annual Conference will be a fully virtual event, and we’re working hard to ensure REACH 2020 continues to provide the level of education and rejuvenation we’ve delivered in the past—in an exciting new online format that promises new opportunities for interactive education, powerful networking, and more CNEs than ever before.
This year, you can look forward to
- our best value yet for CNE! Post-conference access to recordings means you no longer have to choose. Learn from every session available and claim more than 60 CNEs
- a safe way to make lasting connections with rehab nurses from across the country through our conference platform and the ARN Member Circle, and continue to learn from each other all year round
- Interactive sessions with live Q&A where you have direct access to speakers during the live event
- Special Interest Group meetings so you can connect with peers who have a shared area of focus Virtual poster presentations and access to the latest research and emerging treatments and therapies
- Preconference sessions that provide a deep dive into specific topics, and the CRRN Review Course to help you achieve your certification
- expert speakers and topics that will have a tangible impact on your practice.
All registrations on or before September 30 will be entered to win a free 2021 conference registration!
Access actionable sessions and add-on impactful education all month long!
Rehabilitation nursing is a diverse field of practice, covering every corner of the medical landscape. We strive to build a comprehensive educational schedule for you every year, and 2020 is no different. This year, you can access all 18 concurrent educational sessions, robust add-on events on hot topics, and claim more CNE than ever before. Preconference events will take place throughout the month of October, and give you the opportunity to add more than 30 CNEs worth of education!
Not ready to register?
We're developing REACH more every day. Sign up to be the first to receive new updates about educational programming, preconference sessions, and more!