Fellows of the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
ARN is pleased to announce the Fellow Designation – the most distinguished level of membership and a public hallmark of professional esteem.
This honor can be achieved by nurses who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in rehabilitation nursing and have provided notable contributions, service, and commitment to the specialty and the Association.
Areas considered for the distinction include: participation and leadership in ARN, consultation, research, education, practice, administration, advocacy, and public service. Fellows will be granted the privilege of using the credential FARN – Fellow of the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses.
Benefits of FARN
Why would you want to be a Fellow of ARN?
- Entitlement to use the FARN credential.
- Recognition from peers and the public as a rehabilitation nursing expert.
- Access to a network of like colleagues to address concerns about the rehabilitation nursing specialty.
- Sense of achievement while wearing the FARN pin and displaying the FARN certificate.
- Prestige as a member of the inaugural class of FARN.
Feel free to nominate yourself or a colleague you admire to be a Fellow of ARN. Applications must be submitted via email by midnight, Central Time, April 30, 2019.
We look forward to recognizing the inaugural class of FARN at REACH 2019, November 5-9, in Columbus, OH!
Fellow Application Checklist
☑ Complete the online Fellow Application.
☑ Include an Applicant Statement, Letter of Commitment, and Current CV with your submission.
☑ Submit the 2019 Fellow Application nonrefundable $225 fee, via check (mail to: ARN, PO Box 3781, Oak Brook, IL 60522) or credit card when you call ARN Member Services at 800.229.7530.