Quick and Easy Ways to Earn CE Now!
On-demand education for in-demand skills.
Earn quick, bite-sized chunks of CH on YOUR time through a variety of online learning tools – newsletters, RNJ, case studies, and webinars! Share webinars and activities at chapter meetings or at your facilities. You’re just a click away from:
- CE to renew CRRN certification
- CE to fulfill licensure requirements
- CE to enhance your professional development.
ARN Pulse Feature Stories: 1 CH – ARN Members only
Only available to members, ARN Pulse, the association's bi-monthly newsletter, offers 1 CH when you read the feature story, then purchase and take the post-test.
- February/March 2019
- December 2018/January 2019
- October/November 2018
- August/September 2018
- June/July 2018
- April/May 2018
- February/March 2018
- December 2017/January 2018 (FREE to members)
Rehabilitation Nursing Journal (RNJ) Articles: 1 CH Each
Members receive a subscription to RNJ and the opportunity to receive continuing education (CE) credit in every issue – up to 6 FREE CH per year! Additional CH can be purchased when you need it. Rehabilitation Nursing articles are available to members and nonmembers via desktop, tablet, and mobile devices 24/7. Read the articles and take a short post-test afterward. When you pass, you will receive a certificate for 1 CH!
Think Like a Rehab Nurse Online Case Studies: 1.5 CH Each
ARN Case Studies allow you to apply your knowledge to real-world concepts during these flexible learning activities. Sharpen your skills with this accessible online format that fits easily into any busy schedule. Think Like A Rehab Nurse case studies support the application of knowledge for better retention, as well as increased confidence in professional abilities. ARN members have created case studies that encompass a variety of situations, including:
- Think Like a Rehab Nurse Bundle
- Outpatient Rehabilitation for the Individual Living with Chronic Pain
- Managing Ventricular Assist Device Patients in the Inpatient Rehabilitation Setting
- Community Reintegration after Military Deployment TBI: A CRRN-Driven Interdisciplinary Care Plan
- Reducing Fall Risk in the Inpatient Rehabilitation Setting
- Pain Management in the Spinal Cord Injury Patient
ARN offers live webinars throughout the year that are available to purchase afterward on-demand! Feature ARN webinars at a staff meeting or chapter event. All who attend are eligible for CE when they watch the webinar then pass the post-test.