Online Continuing Education Units for Nurses
Earn Quick and Easy Nursing CE Through Journal Articles, Webinars, and Case Studies for Nursing Education.
ARN offers on-demand nursing education for in-demand skills. Earn quick, bite-sized chunks of CE units for nurses on your time through a variety of online learning tools like nursing journals and newsletters, case studies, and webinars. You're just a click away from
- CE to renew CRRN certification
- CE to fulfill licensure requirements
- CE to enhance your professional development.
Nursing Continuing Education Articles in Rehabilitation Nursing
Rehabilitation Nursing Journal (RNJ) subscribers can receive continuing education credit in every issue—up to 6 FREE CH per year! Additional contact hours (CH) can be purchased when you need it. Access Rehabilitation Nursing articles via desktop, tablet, and mobile devices 24/7. Read the articles and take a short post-test afterward. When you pass, you will receive a certificate for 1 CH! ARN members receive a free subscription to RNJ with their membership.
Online Case Studies for Nursing Continuing Education
Apply your rehabilitation nursing knowledge to real-world concepts with these flexible learning activities. ARN's Case Studies help sharpen your skills in an accessible online continuing education format that fits easily into a busy schedule. Think Like A Rehab Nurse case studies support the application of knowledge for better retention, as well as increased confidence in professional abilities. ARN offers case studies that encompass a variety of situations, including
- Think Like a Rehab Nurse Bundle
- Outpatient Rehabilitation for the Individual Living with Chronic Pain
- Managing Ventricular Assist Device Patients in the Inpatient Rehabilitation Setting
- Community Reintegration after Military Deployment TBI: A CRRN-Driven Interdisciplinary Care Plan
- Reducing Fall Risk in the Inpatient Rehabilitation Setting
- Pain Management in the Spinal Cord Injury Patient
On-Demand Webinars for Nursing Education
ARN offers live and on-demand nursing education webinars throughout the year. Share webinars and activities at chapter meetings or at your facilities and feature an ARN webinar at your next staff meeting or chapter event. All who attend are eligible for CE when they watch the webinar then pass the post-test.