Registration is now open for ARN's 2021 Rehabilitation Nursing Conference!
Join us in-person or online, November 9–12.
We're so excited for this year's Rehabilitation Nursing Conference, formerly known as REACH.
ARN's Rehabilitation Nursing Conference is a truly unique event designed specifically for nurses like you to renew your energy and provide you with new knowledge and tools to continue providing excellent patient care. This year, we’re offering multiple formats so no matter your comfort level, you can safely attend and enjoy all that #Rehab2021 has to offer.
At this year's conference, you can
- attend robust keynotes and general sessions on important topics in rehab nursing with your peers, in-person and online with live streaming
- take advantage of the shared knowledge of your peers from around the world in 31 concurrent sessions and 12 sessions showcasing 31 case study and paper presentations
- earn more than 60 CNE with access to all sessions on-demand until February 10, 2022, or more than 70 CNE if you attend all 4 add-on events throughout November
- meet with industry partners who can make your day-to-day load easier to bear
- connect with more than 700 of your peers in rehab, neuroscience, and medsurg nursing through in-person or virtual networking events.
New look, same great experience!
We changed things up! Our new look and title more accurately reflect our focus and dedication to providing impactful education and a rejuvenating place for you to connect with your community. The Rehabilitation Nursing Conference is the place where nurses who practice in rehab, as well as nurses who use rehab techniques in their day-to-day, can come together, learn from each other, and experience the unique joy that comes from being near others who share your particular experience.
ARN’s Rehabilitation Nursing Conference is built for rehab nurses, by rehab nurses, and you’re invited to join us.
A new, hybrid format so you can join us how you’re most comfortable
This year, we have an in-person option (which includes online access) taking place in Providence, RI, and an online-only option you can attend from anywhere. Join us the way you’re able—both formats will contain the same excellent education, the opportunity to earn CNE, on-demand access to education after the live event, and dedicated networking opportunities so you can connect with your fellow nurses, talk to speakers, and meet industry partners whether you’re joining us in-person, online, or both.
For those planning to attend in-person, CNE content for the conference will take place Wednesday morning 11/10 through Friday evening 11/12. The exhibit hall will open Tuesday evening 11/9. We recommend that you plan to arrive Tuesday afternoon (11/9) and depart Saturday morning (11/13) for the full conference experience.
We are constantly monitoring the state of the COVID-19 pandemic and will implement all precautions necessary to ensure a safe in-person meeting experience for everyone. Learn more about the steps we're taking and what's expected of you if you join us in person.