ARN Student Membership
Whether you’re a graduate student or just becoming a registered nurse, ARN offers all students an opportunity to gain benefits and see inside the rehabilitation nursing world.
Add to your CV, earn your certification, volunteer, and so much more with your student membership. ARN is the organization for you to continue to enhance your career in nursing.
By joining ARN, you will have access to over 3,500 rehabilitation nurses who can guide you through your student experience and help you make waves in your next steps as a nurse.
NSNA members welcome!
What does my Student Membership include?
Gain the benefits designed to help you advance both personally and professionally, while working with patients dealing with a variety of illnesses, injuries, and acquired conditions, such as brain injury, amputation, cancer, Parkinson’s, M.S., pulmonary disease, spinal cord injury, stroke, and much more. The ARN Student Membership rewards you with:
- Member Circle, an exclusive online community to talk with over 3,500 nurses 24/7
- The online Career Center to help you advance throughout your career
- Educational and conference scholarship opportunities
- Access to ARN’s Health Policy & Advocacy agenda
- Discounted CE with ARN on-demand education
- Volunteer opportunities to add to your resume
- Rehab trends and news with communications from ARN
- Discounts on products, resources, and events
- Access to your rehab community when you join a local chapter.
Discover how rehabilitation nurses make a real difference in the lives of their patients when you join ARN, the trusted resource for rehab nurses!
Join today for just $60!