2022 ARN Conference Schedule
As part of the hybrid experience, we welcome you to enjoy our lineup of our general sessions and pre- and post- conference events both virtually and in-person. Learn best practices, trending topics, and leadership discussions throughout the conference. This year's experience is packed with exciting content that will refresh your passion for rehabilitation and bring you inspiration. Thank you to our Abstract Reviewers who made this lineup one of the best.
Find the full schedule:
Accessing the ARN conference website:
1. Click the official website link, below.
2. This link will take you to ARN's conference website.
3. After logging in with your ARN credentials, you will be sent directly to the conference website. (Note, if you do not have an ARN account, you will be asked to create one).
4. Explore the schedule, favorite the sessions and events you're looking forward to, and get excited for what's to come!
Accessing the ARN Conference App
Get the most interactive experience out of the in-person conference by downloading and using the app! See all presentations and sessions happening Wednesday through Friday, take notes, create and share schedules, and explore more features when you download the app. Follow the simple instructions, below.
Tips for your experience:
Download Google Chrome
- The conference website works best on Google Chrome. If you do not already have the web browser downloaded to your computer, we highly recommend that you install Google Chrome so that you can take advantage of all of our conference website features.
Set your time zone
- All times in the schedule default to Pacific Time. When you first login and create a profile, you will be prompted to select the time zone that you would like the schedule to appear in for you.
Tag ARN in your activities
- Remember to share what you're excited to experience by using the official hashtag #Rehab2022 and tagging the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses on social media.
Easily find answers to your questions
For more information, frequently asked questions, technology assistance, and more, please visit our FAQ and Resource Desk Page.
September 7, 2022
Cannabis 101 - What Rehab Professionals Should Know
"The purpose of the lecture is to provide some basic knowledge of the clinical and therapeutic application of various Cannabis derivatives to different diseases. Hopefully, this serves as a springboard to encourage the physician to engage in further research and study, thereby enhancing his/her knowledge base. The end result is expanded patient options and improved patient outcomes."
September 15, 2022
Rehabilitation Nursing in the Changing World of Cancer Management
September 19, 2022
The Road to Healing: What Navigating the Healthcare System Taught Me about Wellness
September 22, 2022
I’m Not Limping. That’s Swagger!
September 27, 2022
Sustaining a passion for leadership
Mary Ellen Hatch
September 30, 2022