Attend a Webinar or Watch One On-Demand
95% of webinar attendees agree that ARN webinars help them improve patient outcomes!
Bring all of your colleagues together when you host a staff meeting or a chapter event to take advantage of ARN webinars.
Live Webinars by ARN
Once a live event has occurred, all those who registered will automatically receive a link to the on-demand course, so you can access it whenever you like. All who participate are eligible for CE once they have attended or watched the webinar, then completed the evaluation.
Upcoming live webinars:
- CARF ASPIRE Standards Update – February 7, 1pm CT/2pm ET, 1.25 CH
- Essential Steps in Using & Training Apps – June 13, 1pm CT/2pm ET, 1.25 CH
Purchase an on-demand webinar to feature at a staff meeting or chapter event. All who participate are eligible for CE once they have watched the webinar and completed the evaluation.
- 2018 Webinar Bundle – 5 CH Total
- Meditation Matters: Why Nurses and their Rehab Patients Should Start Meditating Now – 1.25 CH
- Pain Management and Opioid Awareness – 1.25 CH
- Putting Guidelines into Practice: New Recommendations for Optimal Treatment of Heart Failure – 1.25 CH
- Post-Stroke Depression: Screening and Management – 1.25 CH
- Improving Employee Engagement through Intentional Leadership – 1.25 CH
- FREE! Improving Continence Care: Evidence-Based Continence Care for Rehabilitation Nurses – 1.25 CH
- IMPACT Act: What’s Next? – 1.25 CH
- IMPACT Act: Ongoing Changes – 1.25 CH
- Pressure Injury Reporting Easy as PAI – 1.25 CH
- FREE! Spasticity Management in Rehabilitation: Evidence-Based Interdisciplinary Strategies – 1.5 CH
- Post Fall Huddles: Determining Type of Fall and Preventability – 1.25 CH
- ARN IMPACT Act Boot Camp – 4.5 CH Total